Third of six brothers1, 1.72 m tall2, with two intense green eyes, Nazzareno was born in Limpidi (IT) on April 4, 1938 to Colombo Natale and Natalizia Natale. The father, due to the great economic difficulties, decided to follow the path taken by many other italians and emigrated to Argentina where, once he found a job and settled down, he also wanted to bring the family that had to leave the small hometown. Here the young Nazzareno spent his adolescence strongly determined to want to return to Italy, because he had a dream: to be a famous actor.1
So, around the early 60s he left his family and returned to Limpidi where he stayed for a short time. Subsequently he moved to Rome, to take advantage of the opportunities that the capital certainly offered. In 1962, after making an appearance in Robert Aldrich's colossal Sodom and Gomorrah, he began his acting studies at C.S.C. obtaining his diploma in 1965. He had made, in the meantime, a brief appearance in the film La noia (1963) by Damiano Damiani. In 1968 he participated in the film Romeo e Giulietta by Franco Zeffirelli. But his real debut was, the same year, with the role of Silio in Serafino, a famous film directed by Pietro Germi, together with Adriano Celentano, Ottavia Piccolo and Francesca Romana Coluzzi he is the protagonist of a story set in the Abruzzo countryside. This was, for him, a great opportunity which, thanks to a good expressive and humorous quality, allowed him to make himself known to the general public.
In 1971, after having worked in the film Venga a prendere un caffè da noi by Alberto Lattuada, he was chosen to play the role of Saverio Bordascione in Detenuto in attesa di giudizio. In this circumstance he found Nanni Loy, his acting teacher at the time of studies at the C.S.C., and he was able to demonstrate him a great versatility, playing a dramatic role.1
His career will continued with small parts. We often find him as a "garnishment" of important movies, where he manages to give that something more.
In addition to having studied at the C.S.C., Nazzareno also boasts an experience at the Actors Studio in New York2, a country where he has marginally participated in some film productions.
Nazzareno Natale was finally one of the most expressive and eclectic C.S.C. ever. He left on June 21, 2006 due to an incurable disease.1
 Acquaro.net by Domenico Giofrè.
 Associazione Italiana Autori Scrittori Artisti "L'ARCHIVIO".
- La noia (credited) .... The son of Balestrieri, the old painter
- Romeo e Giulietta (uncredited) .... Boy in the scuffle
- Serafino (as Nazareno Natale) .... Silio
- Venga a prendere il caffè da noi (as Natale Nazzareno) .... The roundsman
- Detenuto in attesa di giudizio (credited) .... Saverio Bordascione
- Fratello homo sorella bona (credited) .... Bruno
- Joe Petrosino (TV mini-series) (credited) .... Gaetano Casalis
- Rappresaglia (credited) .... Partisan with glasses
- Teatro inchiesta N.35 (TV series) - ep.: "Ricorda la Pueblo" (credited on Radiocorriere TV) .... Sailor Harris
- Teresa la ladra (credited) .... Federico
- Anche gli angeli tirano di destro (as Natale Nazzareno) .... Jim, a confessor
- Dedicato a un medico (TV mini-series) - episode 2 (as Nazareno Natale) .... Mechanic
- E cominciò il viaggio nella vertigine (as Nazareno Natale) .... Vanja
- Il piatto piange (credited) .... Bertinelli, the milkman
- Il sorriso del grande tentatore (credited) .... Father Monaldi
- Il giustiziere di mezzogiorno (uncredited) .... The street sweeper who throws the garbage bags
- La pupa del gangster (credited) .... Frankie Bottles
- Novecento (credited) .... Peasant at Attila's execution
- Squadra antifurto (uncredited) .... The dog vendor
- Messalina, Messalina (uncredited) .... Matrullo
- Squadra antitruffa (as Natale Nazzareno) .... The taxi driver
- La notte rossa del Falco (La ciudad maldita) (uncredited) .... Butler to Elihu Willson
- La patata bollente (credited) .... Factory worker
- Il giocattolo (uncredited) .... Police officer
- Orient Express (TV series) - ep. 4: "Jane" (credited) .... role?
- Café Express (uncredited) .... Machinist drinking coffee
- Il vizietto 2 (as Nazareno Natale) .... Demis
- La cicala (as Natale Nazzareno) .... Gandula
- Mia moglie è una strega (uncredited) .... Taxi driver
- Pronto emergenza (TV series) - Ep.: "La morsa di fuoco" (as Nazareno Natale) .... Forest official
- L'adieu aux as (TV series) - Ep. 3: "Hors saison" (as Nazareno Natale) .... André
- Un eroe del nostro tempo (TV mini-series) - ep. 1, 2 (as Nazareno Natale) .... Cesare
- Venise en hiver (TV movie) .... (credit on a journal) .... Pagliero
- La partita (as Nazareno Natale) .... Tommaso, the wife seller
- Slugs: The Movie (credit?) .... The italian cook
- Il ritmo del silenzio (as Nazareno Natale) .... The grocer
- Miliardi (credited) .... Beppe, the petty drunk
- Un medico in famiglia (TV series) - season 1, ep. 1: "La casa nuova" (credited as Nazareno Natale) .... The pizza chef
- Un medico in famiglia (TV series) - season 1, ep. 8: "Ferite vecchie e nuove" (credited as Nazareno Natale) .... Adolfo, the pizza chef
- Un uomo perbene (as Nazzareno Natale Natale) .... Warrant officer
- Gente di mare (TV series) - ep. 8: "Principessa" (credited) .... Leoni
List of movies where's he's reported by someone on IMDb, but he doesn't appear at all.
- Per un pugno di dollari (1964) - uncredited
- 7 pistole per i MacGregor (1966) - uncredited