Requests for Nick


Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
User avatar
Ciavazzaro
Senior
Posts: 3693
Joined: 08.27.18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by Ciavazzaro » 03/06/2024, 16:59

They are all correct, i will try to download the copy of the link to see if it is a little better.

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Senior
Posts: 7119
Joined: 08.30.18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 04/06/2024, 12:43

Nick, you would be pleased to hear that i found Max Turilli's Radiocorriere listing for Un' estate, un inverno (episode 5) (1971) see page 4 in his topic.
You let some space to find the listing, so here it is and you can put it there.
He plays the role of a German motorcyclist (that's no surprise he plays a German).
Un'estate, un inverno 1971 Max Turilli .jpg

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 32508
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 04/06/2024, 14:52

van den bremt rudy wrote:
04/06/2024, 12:43
Nick, you would be pleased to hear that i found Max Turilli's Radiocorriere listing for Un' estate, un inverno (episode 5) (1971) see page 4 in his topic.
You let some space to find the listing, so here it is and you can put it there.
He plays the role of a German motorcyclist (that's no surprise he plays a German).
Un'estate, un inverno 1971 Max Turilli .jpg
Thanks, added

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Senior
Posts: 7119
Joined: 08.30.18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 08/06/2024, 0:36

Maybe youj have still a good copy of ...E lo chiamarono Spirito Santo (1971) ?
If so, can you check if Franco Ukmar is in it as 2nd Bounty hunter ?

Also in ...E alla fine lo chiamarono Jerusalem l'implacabile (1972) there are no good copies around an you are still waiting for a HD release.
These are the best pictures i could find of Franco Ukmar who is playing an Indian
Can we make a temporary input in his topic if it is him (i think it is him) for now, what do you think ?
vlcsnap-2024-06-07-12h35m57s819 1 (Klein) (1).jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-07-12h36m12s758 1 (Klein).jpg
Thanks.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 32508
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 08/06/2024, 13:55

van den bremt rudy wrote:
08/06/2024, 0:36
Maybe youj have still a good copy of ...E lo chiamarono Spirito Santo (1971) ?
If so, can you check if Franco Ukmar is in it as 2nd Bounty hunter ?
Posted

van den bremt rudy wrote:
08/06/2024, 0:36
Also in ...E alla fine lo chiamarono Jerusalem l'implacabile (1972) there are no good copies around an you are still waiting for a HD release.
These are the best pictures i could find of Franco Ukmar who is playing an Indian
Can we make a temporary input in his topic if it is him (i think it is him) for now, what do you think ?
vlcsnap-2024-06-07-12h35m57s819 1 (Klein) (1).jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-07-12h36m12s758 1 (Klein).jpg
Thanks.
Well as it says in the titles to check it would need a good copy to say for sure if it's him and that is probably the copy from which that comment originated. It probably is him, but difficult to be certain without either seeing his whole face or else the features that are visible more clearly. In my opinion it is better to wait rather than just posting uncertain images for the sake of posting something.

User avatar
Cinema Italiano
Moderator
Posts: 4173
Joined: 09.03.18
Location: Italy
Name: Sergio
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by Cinema Italiano » 09/06/2024, 13:47

Here are some photos of Marisa Traversi from Con quale amore, con quanto amore (1970). I confirm that in this film she plays a character called Nora.
0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.18.27.jpg
0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.24.05.jpg
0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.25.05.jpg
0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.25.54.jpg
0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.26.44.jpg
0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.32.32.jpg
0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.33.21.jpg

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 32508
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 09/06/2024, 14:51

Cinema Italiano wrote:
09/06/2024, 13:47
Here are some photos of Marisa Traversi from Con quale amore, con quanto amore (1970). I confirm that in this film she plays a character called Nora. 0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.18.27.jpg0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.24.05.jpg0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.25.05.jpg0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.25.54.jpg0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.26.44.jpg0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.32.32.jpg0NoSubject_2024-06-09_09.33.21.jpg
Perfect, thank you

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Senior
Posts: 7119
Joined: 08.30.18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 11/06/2024, 14:32

For topic José Riesgo

Hospital general (1958) uncredited, as Bar customer.
Only seen visible in these shots.
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-01h35m32s648 (Klein).jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-01h35m50s142 (Klein).jpg
Bochorno (1963) credited as Taxi driver.
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-12h31m30s583.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-12h32m18s960.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-12h32m34s685.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-12h32m55s092.jpg
For topic José Maria Tasso
Bochorno (1963) credited as Dancing teenager .

vlcsnap-2024-06-11-13h55m57s802.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-14h00m05s517.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-14h01m42s411.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-14h03m14s225.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-12h32m55s092.jpg
Will also search later for Anibal Vela in Hospital general (1958)
Attachments
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-01h36m26s878 (Klein).jpg

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 32508
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 11/06/2024, 14:47

van den bremt rudy wrote:
11/06/2024, 14:32
For topic José Riesgo

Hospital general (1958) uncredited, as Bar customer.
Only seen visible in these shots.
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-01h35m32s648 (Klein).jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-01h35m50s142 (Klein).jpg

Bochorno (1963) credited as Taxi driver.
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-12h31m30s583.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-12h32m18s960.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-12h32m34s685.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-12h32m55s092.jpg

For topic José Maria Tasso
Bochorno (1963) credited as Dancing teenager .


vlcsnap-2024-06-11-13h55m57s802.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-14h00m05s517.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-14h01m42s411.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-14h03m14s225.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-11-12h32m55s092.jpg

Will also search later for Anibal Vela in Hospital general (1958)
Thanks, I will add the posts for Riesgo when the topic is completed.

Tasso is not in those images

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Senior
Posts: 7119
Joined: 08.30.18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 12/06/2024, 0:24

Here for topic Anibal Vela (Still in progress)
Hospital general (1958) credited as Pedro Alba.
vlcsnap-2024-06-12-00h09m37s065 (Klein).jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-12-00h10m31s385 (Klein).jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-12-00h10m52s513 (Klein).jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-12-00h11m19s658 (Klein).jpg
vlcsnap-2024-06-12-00h12m56s766 (Klein).jpg
PS : I don't see José Maria Tasso in Bochorno (1963) strange, because he is credited. (he has a strange hairstyle, so i would have found him).

Post Reply