Requests for everyone


Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 30415
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/02/2024, 8:59

FatmanDan wrote:
12/02/2024, 0:58
PeplumParadise wrote:
10/02/2024, 11:20
FatmanDan wrote:
10/02/2024, 1:14
Is that Rosy the Soldier on Azzaretto's side in ´I due parà`?
calogero azzaretto i 2 para.jpg
I would say probably, are there any other shots where you can see his eyes?
I've no idea, I found this in someone else's thread.
I don't have the film to check. From previous posts it looks like you have the best copy.

User avatar
FatmanDan
Moderator
Posts: 4835
Joined: 01.06.20
Location: Mannheim
Name: Daniel
Contact:

Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 12/02/2024, 22:44

I have no copy and never had. Sorry.

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Senior
Posts: 6845
Joined: 08.30.18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Requests for everyone

Post by van den bremt rudy » 18/02/2024, 12:28

Can someone identify here Sofia Lusy in Il morbidone (1965) as Mourning woman ?
Is he in the middle but without glasses this time ? would be her earliest movie find, but i'm not so sure.
Any opinions here ?
vlcsnap-2024-02-18-11h51m37s893 1.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-02-18-11h53m05s265 1.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-02-18-11h53m22s916 1.jpg
Thanks.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 30415
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 18/02/2024, 12:34

van den bremt rudy wrote:
18/02/2024, 12:28
Can someone identify here Sofia Lusy in Il morbidone (1965) as Mourning woman ?
Is he in the middle but without glasses this time ? would be her earliest movie find, but i'm not so sure.
Any opinions here ?
vlcsnap-2024-02-18-11h51m37s893 1.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-02-18-11h53m05s265 1.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-02-18-11h53m22s916 1.jpg
Thanks.
I see similarities, but the nose seems quite different so I'm doubtful. She's not someone who I've ever had reason to identify, so better to wait for an opinion from someone who knows her better.

User avatar
Stuntman Mike
Moderator
Posts: 670
Joined: 07.21.22
Location: Rome
Name: Matteo
Contact:

Requests for everyone

Post by Stuntman Mike » 23/02/2024, 14:52

Stuntman Mike wrote:
31/12/2023, 18:11
Hi everybody! I’m tring to identify Franco Maria Salamon, but is very hard because he is the type of stunt performer most present behind the camera than in front, something like the case of Giorgio Ubaldi.
I can confirm at 100% the identification made on this forum of Franco in Palermo Milano solo andata (1995).
IMG_5932.png
Basing on this ID I ask help to all of you to identify him in his young version. The movie is La polizia è sconfitta (1977), could be him?
IMG_5937.jpeg
Maybe I’ve finally found Franco Salamon in “I nuovi barbari”. Is the same person in your opinion? It seems yes to me.

I nuovi barbari
IMG_7942.jpeg
La polizia è sconfitta
IMG_7948.png

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 30415
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 23/02/2024, 16:09

Stuntman Mike wrote:
23/02/2024, 14:52
Stuntman Mike wrote:
31/12/2023, 18:11
Hi everybody! I’m tring to identify Franco Maria Salamon, but is very hard because he is the type of stunt performer most present behind the camera than in front, something like the case of Giorgio Ubaldi.
I can confirm at 100% the identification made on this forum of Franco in Palermo Milano solo andata (1995).
IMG_5932.png
Basing on this ID I ask help to all of you to identify him in his young version. The movie is La polizia è sconfitta (1977), could be him?
IMG_5937.jpeg
Maybe I’ve finally found Franco Salamon in “I nuovi barbari”. Is the same person in your opinion? It seems yes to me.

I nuovi barbari
IMG_7942.jpeg

La polizia è sconfitta
IMG_7948.png
I don't know him, but the 2 images do seem to be the same person

User avatar
Stuntman Mike
Moderator
Posts: 670
Joined: 07.21.22
Location: Rome
Name: Matteo
Contact:

Requests for everyone

Post by Stuntman Mike » 23/02/2024, 16:32

A collage to help for the ID.
In order 1977 - 1983 - 1995 - 1998
9E31A9CE-3AD8-43F0-BF39-724AB8EBEEB4.jpeg
The first two images I think are the same person. We have to decide if the pics 3 and 4 (that are Franco for sure, 100%) are the same person of 1 and 2. Basing on the credits I think yes.
If someone want to give opinions are welcome 🙏🏻

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 30415
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 23/02/2024, 17:01

Stuntman Mike wrote:
23/02/2024, 16:32
A collage to help for the ID.
In order 1977 - 1983 - 1995 - 1998

9E31A9CE-3AD8-43F0-BF39-724AB8EBEEB4.jpeg

The first two images I think are the same person. We have to decide if the pics 3 and 4 (that are Franco for sure, 100%) are the same person of 1 and 2. Basing on the credits I think yes.
If someone want to give opinions are welcome 🙏🏻
I would say they are the same, though obviously a role or 2 from the years in between showing how his hair started to recede would help to be certain

Post Reply