Born in the Roman neighborhood of Trastevere, where she lived all her life (in the pic she's in the Vicolo de' Cinque), Ada Crostona (real name: Ada Passari), began to make movies in 1959 with the classic Nella città l'inferno. Despite the fact that acting was not a profession, for her, she has participated in some films until the early 1980s, as a generica yes, but always with a "figurazione speciale".
- Nella città l'inferno (as Ada Passeri) .... Moby Dick
- Trastevere (uncredited) .... Sora Filomena
- Roma (uncredited) .... Roman woman
- Teresa la ladra (uncredited) .... Convict
- Un sacco bello (uncredited) .... Peanuts vendor