- Registration conditions
- How to post in actor's topics
- Uploading images
- Filmography layout
Welcome! This is a no-profit research and film exploration forum.
We are a group of fans of Italian cinema and we decided to use our time to rebuild entire filmographies of actors whose names most often are unknown and whose faces often appear for only a few seconds in a film (the so-called "generici cinematografici").
In some years we have done justice to many of our mostly unknown performers, through detailed filmographies accompanied by a large department of images from their films, photographs and more.
Why is it called "Thrilling forum"?
Simply because it all started to try to recognize some actors in some Italian Giallo films, the so called Thrillings.
This forum is especially dedicated to the actors who played in the 60s and 70s in the Italian cinema. Here they are classified according to the role mainly played in the cinema environment, during their careers. These are the sections in which they were subdivided:
These are actors who have not achieved great fame in the mainstream and who usually played supporting roles (also uncredited) in many movies of their careers. Here we celebrate these actors, often forgotten, but that a lot have given to the Italian cinema.
Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia (C.S.C.)
This section is dedicated to the actors graduated at the "Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia" in Rome (C.S.C.) in 60s & 70s, the oldest Italian school foundation of teaching, research and experimentation in the field of cinematography.
Many of those actors, due to a law that allowed them to obtain state monetary benefits for productions, were included in the casts for the sole purpose of obtaining this money for production, so often they were reduced to the ground role of an extra, while sometimes appear credited in the films but in reality they did not participate at all. Here we give a little justice to their interpretations and their dream of becoming great actors.
Some famous actors of C.S.C. were Rosalba Neri, Stefano Satta Flores.
Who is the "generico"? He is an "extra", a person who appears on the scene as a complementary numerical element of the scene without interpreting a certain character or a precise role, inserted in the scenic context in order to allow close shots and close-ups, even if he does not normally pronounce lines. Often the Generico is "elected" to "figurazione speciale / special figuration", when he have to pronounce even just one line, as example even a greeting. They are almost never credited in the movies in which they participate.
A full cast list of the most famous italian thrillings and the unknown actors that appears in it.
Benefits of registration:
- You can post in the forum, chat in the chat box and interact with other users.
- Can add your favourite little-know actor, stuntman or generico, still not present in the forum.
- Can see the hidden forums for guests.
1) You certify that you are 18 years of age or older, and are not offended by sexually explicit imagery. You agree that you will not permit any person under 18 years of age to have access to this site.
2) The administrator reserves the right to change all or part of the regulations at its discretion and without notice.
3) The moderators of this forum have the right to remove, modify, move or close any discussion or message. Users are required to accept always the decisions and indications of the moderators and the administrator.
4) It is the user's right to withdraw from the registration and request cancellation of his personal data from the registration database, but not the cancellation of his / her messages (posts).
5) The registered user is personally and legally responsible for the statements made and published material, and undertakes not to send messages that may violate the laws in force. It is his responsibility to verify its copyrights. The individual posts are considered the responsibility of the individual users and therefore the administrator is not responsible for any behavior harmful to the law.
6) This material is protected by copyright Creative Commons License 4.0 International. In order to protect the intellectual work here present, the forum is considered as a whole the intellectual property of the administrator.
7) You are free to share, copy, distribute and transmit the work, to remix, to adapt the work, only in the following conditions:
- attribution: you must attribute the work;
- non-commercial: this work can not be used for commercial purposes.
Introduce yourself immediately on the chat or make at least one post. The registered user who does not make at least one post within two days of activation, will be deleted (this is to avoid spam).
Registration at this forum is moderated by the admin to prevent the attack of spambots. So, from the moment you make your request, it may take a few days for your approval. Just registered, as a Newly registered user, your first posts will be moderated. Accounts with temporary or suspicious emails will not be activated.
IMDb and Wikipedia
The Internet Movie Database is a great tool for work (also Wikipedia - sometimes), unfortunately they're not so reliable to take everything that writes for gold. So, we do not include the titles from IMDb and Wikipedia in our filmographies without having first the images of these roles. In summary: we accept only roles verified by us and we won't add titles in the filmographies without an image because we must verify your attribution. As for the biographical data, they can be entered with the consent of the moderators.
The hot pics can be upload as you like but with the "censorship star" on the genital organs. This is not because of bigotry, but because this forum, under Italian law, is not meant to contain images of this type.
Pictures taked from the net
You don't have to steal snapshots from other sources. All uploaded snapshots must have been made by the individual user, otherwise they will be deleted.
Utilizzo delle immagini - Regolamentazione italiana
Le immagini esposte sono utilizzate solo ad uso di critica e discussione. I detentori dei diritti, qualora lo ritenessero opportuno, possono chiederne l'immediata rimozione inviando un messaggio con questo modulo.
Si rammenta che nel dicembre 2011 è stata approvata una modifica alla Legge italiana sul diritto d’autore (633/1941), che prevede l’introduzione del comma 1 bis all’articolo 70.
La nuova norma recita:
1. Il riassunto, la citazione o la riproduzione di brani o di parti di opera e la loro comunicazione al pubblico sono liberi se effettuati per uso di critica o di discussione, nei limiti giustificati da tali fini e purchè non costituiscano concorrenza all'utilizzazione economica dell'opera; se effettuati a fini di insegnamento o di ricerca scientifica l'utilizzo deve inoltre avvenire per finalità illustrative e per fini non commerciali.
(1-bis. E' consentita la libera pubblicazione attraverso la rete internet, a titolo gratuito, di immagini e musiche a bassa risoluzione o degradate, per uso didattico o scientifico e solo nel caso in cui tale utilizzo non sia a scopo di lucro. Con decreto del Ministro per i beni e le attivita' culturali, sentiti il Ministro della pubblica istruzione e il Ministro dell'università e della ricerca, previo parere delle Commissioni parlamentari competenti, sono definiti i limiti all'uso didattico o scientifico di cui al presente comma).
3. Il riassunto, la citazione o la riproduzione debbono essere sempre accompagnati dalla menzione del titolo dell'opera, dei nomi dell'autore, dell'editore e, se si tratti di traduzione, del traduttore, qualora tali indicazioni figurino sull'opera riprodotta.